Our office is responsible for the coordination, building and input of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh annual operating budget. We work with people across campus to assist them with all aspects of the annual budget process. If you need assistance with budget related questions, you may contact any member of our staff.
The UW Oshkosh Budget Planning and Development Office provides leadership and resources on campus budget planning and development, and provides the University of Wisconsin System with UW Oshkosh campus budget information.
- Be the campus resource for all budget related questions and information.
- Provide the necessary information to campus personnel to enable them to complete their budget process.
- Prepare and submit required budgets and requested data to the University of Wisconsin System Administration that conforms to their guidelines and Wisconsin State Statutes.
- Budgets approved by the Chancellor and submitted to University of Wisconsin System Administration
- Review and recommendation of the System Administration to the Board of Regents
- Review and action by the Board of Regents
- Release of approved budgets