Welcome to the UW Oshkosh freshman class!
You will need your UW Oshkosh NetID and password to select your Titan Takeoff date.
- If you no longer have your NetID and password, please contact the Information Technology Help Desk at email@example.com or call (920) 424-3020.
- If you have not yet activated your NetID, please follow these steps to activate your NetID: Go to https://netid.uwosh.edu/changePassword/. Click First-time Activation. Your username is the first part of the Titan email account (everything before the @uwosh.edu). Your current password is your student ID number. Then create a new password following the requirements listed in the right-hand column.
Watch your UW Oshkosh email in early November
for the link to sign up for your day.
What Will You Do at Titan Takeoff?
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Schedule your spring 2021 semester classes
- Learn more about obtaining your UW Oshkosh Titan Card (ID card)
Questions or Concerns?
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the following Admissions staff members:
- Nicole Jackson email@example.com; (920) 424-3079
- Jennifer Werner firstname.lastname@example.org; (920) 424-0309
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.