Congratulations on your admission to UW Oshkosh! Your next step is to activate your Net ID and password. This login is very important because it will allow you to sign up for on campus housing, log into your email account, utilize a computer lab on campus, access WiFi, and so much more. Please follow the steps below to activate your Net ID:
1. Go to the NetID password change website: https://netid.uwosh.edu/changePassword/
2. Select First-time Activation.
3. Your username is the first part of your email address. Do not type “@uwosh.edu” after your username. If you are unsure of what your UW Oshkosh email address is, please refer back to the confirmation email you received after placing your $100 tuition deposit.
4. Your current password is set to your 7-digit campus student ID number.
5. You must type in a new password and make sure it meets the criteria set on the right side of the page.
6. Type new password again to confirm that it matches.
7. Select the “Change Password” button.
If you are having trouble, please contact the IT Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or email@example.com.
UW Oshkosh Admissions
800 Algoma Boulevard
135 Dempsey Hall
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.