Dempsey Hall 135
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Congratulations on your admission to UW Oshkosh! Your next step is to activate your Net ID and password. This login is very important because it will allow you to sign up for on campus housing, log into your email account, utilize a computer lab on campus, access WiFi, and so much more. Please follow the steps below to activate your Net ID:
1. Go to the Net ID password change website: https://netid.uwosh.edu/changePassword/
2. Select First-time Activation.
3. Your username is the first part of your email address. Do not type “@uwosh.edu” after your username. If you are unsure of what your UW Oshkosh email address is, please refer back to the confirmation email you received after confirming your spot.
4. Your current password is set to your 7-digit campus student ID number.
5. You must type in a new password and make sure it meets the criteria set on the right side of the page.
6. Type new password again to confirm that it matches.
7. Select the “Change Password” button.
If you are having trouble, please contact the IT Help Desk at (920) 424-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UW Oshkosh Titan Email and Calendar
Now that you have your Net ID and password, it’s time to log into your new UW Oshkosh Titan email account. Be sure to check your Titan email account often for important updates on your next steps including financial aid, housing and more.
All UW Oshkosh students use Office 365/Outlook for their email and calendar.
The login is your email address and Net ID password. If you’re having difficulty remembering it or it just isn’t working for you, call the Help Desk at (920) 424-3020.
Click here to log in: Office 365