Dempsey Hall 135
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
The Titan Gold Corps (TGC) are a group of seven students who give the daily campus tours for the University. These students also work in the Admissions Office, assisting students through the application process and represent the university as campus ambassadors.
There are seven positions available for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The TGC is a very important and highly sought-after position. It is an incredible professional opportunity. Compensation is equal to the cost of a standard double room and classic meal plan. That’s about $7,800 per year… or roughly $18 per hour of work. In addition to the compensation, TGC receive $300 Titan Dollars for books and Titan apparel!
Position Application Deadline: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The posting will remain open until all positions have been filled.
Job Term: September 2022 – June 2023 with training dates in Spring 2022
Hours: 12 hours per week, plus approximately 5 Saturday mornings per semester (9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on Saturday)
Wage: Cost of standard double room and classic meal plan per semester—this is approximately $7,800 per year. Plus $300 Titan Dollars for books and Titan apparel.
Renewability? Students may reapply each year, based upon successful performance evaluation and full-time student status.
- Be a full-time UW Oshkosh student
- Support the university’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
- Have at least one year of experience living in a University residence hall or willing to live in a residence hall during the first year in the position.
- Enjoy public speaking
- Be comfortable working with diverse groups of students and guests
- Maintain a cumulative collegiate GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership potential
- Be comfortable using social media to communicate with prospective students
- Be involved in on-campus extracurricular activities
- Be free of disciplinary sanctions and/or convictions
- LOVE UW Oshkosh!
For a full position description, please click here.
We are reviewing applications on a rolling basis and will remain open until all positions are filled.
How do I apply?
Email the following information to Nicole Jackson at email@example.com. Please keep your statement between 500-1000 words.
- Email and phone number to be contacted through
- Current year in school
- Why are you interested in being a member of the Titan Gold Corps Team?
- Pick one additional question below to address in your statement. .
- Why did you choose the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh? What is your favorite thing about UWO?
- What are three ways that your involvement at UW Oshkosh shaped your experience here so far?
- What has been your favorite experience or memory from your time at UW Oshkosh?
Questions about TGC?
Questions about the position can be sent to Nicole Jackson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 424-3079.
If you’d like to talk to current Titan Gold Corps students, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or (920) 424-3164.