Find Your Advisor
Your advisor is a great resource to utilize whether you have questions about your major, want to figure out your semester schedule, or just have general questions about college.
To find your advisor, follow along with the video above for step by step instructions, view the steps listed below, or view this PDF.
Locating Your Advisor’s Name
- From the UW Oshkosh homepage, hover over the Titan Services dropdown menu and select Titan Web.
- Click Titan Web Student Information, and log in to Titan Web with your NetID and password.
- On the Student Center homepage, you will see your advisor’s name displayed in the right column here.
Finding Your Advisor’s Contact Information
- Go to the UW Oshkosh homepage and select Directory.
- Type your advisor’s name into the First Name and Last Name text boxes, then click Search.
- Your Advisor should appear as a search result.
- If you do not see your Advisor, check to make sure you spelled their name correctly.
- Useful information, such as your advisor’s email, phone number, and office location can all be found in the directory.
If you are unable to get in contact with your faculty advisor, you can reach out to the department directly.
Locating Department Contact Information
- Instead of entering your advisor’s name, you will click the Faculty/Staff/Department box.
- From the Department dropdown menu, select the appropriate department.
- This search will provide you with the department’s information, followed by the information for individual departmental staff members.
Your advisor can be a valuable academic resource as you progress through college. If you need assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to your assigned advisor — they are here to help you succeed!
Student Success Center, Suite 202
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901