- How Do I Find My Assigned Advisor? (Video)
- How Do I Find My Assigned Advisor? (PDF)
- Why Should I Use Advising?
- How do I read my Advisement Report?
- Academic Suspension & Appeal Process
- Center for Academic Resources (Tutoring)
- GPA Calculator
- Honors Program
- Laboratory Science Pairings
- Math Lab
- Project Success
- Reading Study Center
- Writing Center
Group Advising Make-up Activities
College of Business
Fall 2019 Pre-Business Expo Make-up Activity
Step 1: Print out the makeup activity sheet
Step 2: Log into Titan Web
MUST complete both parts:
Part 1: View the Pre-Business Expo: Advising & Major Exploration video and answer the associated questions on the makeup activity sheet. Must have 100% correct on the 5 question quiz or you will be asked to re-watch the video and re-submit the questions.
Part 2: Major Exploration: explore one of the nine majors by using the provided links and answer the associated questions on the makeup activity.
Your hold will not be removed until you have completed this make-up activity. You have three options to turn in your completed make-up activity:
- During your advising appointment OR
- To a business advisor during drop-in hours (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday from 1:00 – 3:00p.m.). Call (920) 424-1268 on the day of to check if drop-in hours have changed. OR
- Drop it off at the front desk to a PAL in the SSC 202 (Give your advisor 2 business days to verify completion and remove your HOLD.)
If you have questions, see a Business Advisor in the UARC; Student Success Center, Suite 202.
Spring 2019 Pre-Business Expo Make-up Activity
Step 1: View the Pre-Business Spring Group Advising presentation
Step 2: Print Group Advising Worksheet
You must identify 5 course options for fall semester for your worksheet to be accepted.
Step 3: Complete the worksheet and submit it one of the following ways:
- a) During your advising appointment OR
- b) Drop it off at the front desk to a PAL in the SSC 202 OR
- c) Email to your advisor for review
Give your advisor 2 business days to verify completion and remove your HOLD if you drop off or email.
Your hold will not be removed until you have turned in your worksheet and your advisor has approved your answers.
Schedule an advising appointment online using the Student Success Gateway (SSG) with your assigned advisor OR stop by the Student Success Center suite 202 anytime from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday OR call 920-424-1268.
(Note: If you are part of the Student Support Services (SSS) program, please call 920-424-1310 to schedule an appointment with your SSS advisor.)
If you have any questions or concerns, see a Business Advisor in the Student Success Center, Suite 202.
College of Education and Human Services
For instructions on the College of Education and Human Services make-up activity,
- Go to the Planning Sheets page
- Click on College of Education & Human Services
- Scroll to the bottom to where it says “Education Group Advising Fall 2019 Make Up” and follow instructions
College of Nursing
For dates and locations, please see email@example.com emails each semester.
Student Success Center, Suite 202
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901