Enrolling in Courses
Step 1: Selecting Classes
Before you can enroll in courses, you need to select courses you want or need to take.
Ways to select courses:
- Meet with academic advisor for help with courses selection
- Review Planning Sheets & Undergraduate Bulletin to help you determine which courses are required
- Review options on the website for the Academic Department of interest
Consider these questions when selecting classes:
- What subjects/topics do you like?
- What subjects/topics would you like to learn more about?
- What subjects/topics do you excel in?
Step 2: Enroll in Courses
There are many different ways to enroll in courses. The Registration Toolkit hosts all the resources for enrolling in courses.
Step 3: Verify your Schedule
You have now registered for classes!
You can check your schedule in TitanWeb and find all the information you need to know:
- Where your class meets?
- What section are you in?
- Who is your instructor?
- And more!