2022 Titan Takeoff Resources
Below are the advising resources that were covered and shared with students during their Titan Takeoff orientation program. If you need further assistance AFTER attending your Titan Takeoff day, please refer to the email below that corresponds to your intended major.
- College of Business (ALL business majors) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education & Human Services (ALL education & Human Service Leadership majors) – email@example.com
- College of Nursing (ALL Pre-Nursing majors) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Letters & Science (ALL other majors not listed above) – email@example.com
- Exploratory/Undecided majors – firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for ALL Students
Test Credit Charts (AP, IB, CLEP)
In order to receive credit earned by means of any other test (such as Advanced Placement, College Level Examination Program, International Baccalaureate) students must provide UW-Oshkosh with an original score report. These credits are pre-determined by departmental review. To see how UW Oshkosh accepts credits, follow this link: https://uwosh.edu/registrar/transfer/test-credit/.
Retake Your Placement Test
Retakes are in paper/pencil only, and must be completed on a UW campus. If you would like to retake the exam(s) at UW Oshkosh, please see the following webpage for our Classroom Testing Hours as they vary during the year: https://uwosh.edu/testing/.
Retakes cost $15.00 per exam and can be paid in Debit/Credit Card only. (American Express not accepted.)
If you have any questions prior to that date, you can contact Testing Services by phone at 920-424-1432, or by email at email@example.com