Titan Takeoff Resources
Below are the advising resources that were covered and shared with students during their 2023 Titan Takeoff orientation program. If you need further assistance AFTER attending your Titan Takeoff day, please refer to the email below that corresponds to your intended major.
- College of Business (ALL business majors) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education & Human Services (ALL education & Human Service Leadership majors) – email@example.com
- College of Nursing (ALL Pre-Nursing majors) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Letters & Science (ALL other majors not listed above) – email@example.com
- Exploratory/Undecided majors – firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for ALL Students
Advising Presentation – TTO 2023 – Advising Presentation (in Ballroom)
ALL Majors_Minors_Certificates List – Fall 2023
- List of ALL majors, minors & certificate options at UWO
Registration Toolkit – Tutorials for using TitanWeb & College Scheduler, Select STEP 2
College Handouts & Presentations
- Exploration – TTO 2023 Student Handout
- USP Planning Sheet – Fall 2023
- Undeclared TTO 2023 Small Group Advising Presentation
College of Business
College of Education & Human Services
- College of Education and Human Services – TTO 2023 Student Handout
- COEHS TTO 2023 Small Group Advising Presentation
College of Letters & Science
- College of Letters and Science – TTO 2023 Student Handout
- COLS – Humanities TTO 2023 Small Group Advising Presentation
- COLS – Social Science TTO 2023 Small Group Advising Presentation
- COLS – STEM TTO 2023 Small Group Advising Presentation
College of Nursing
How to view your Advising Worksheet
The advising worksheet you completed at your TTO day has been added to Navigate. Here are instructions to VIEW YOUR REPORTS in Navigate.
Test Credit Charts (AP, IB, CLEP)
In order to receive credit earned by external testing (such as Advanced Placement, College Level Examination Program, International Baccalaureate) students must provide UW-Oshkosh with an original score report. Score reports need to be ordered directly from AP, IB or CLEP and sent to UWO Admissions. These credits are pre-determined by departmental review.
To see how UW Oshkosh accepts credits, follow this link: https://uwosh.edu/registrar/transfer/test-credit/.
Retake Your Placement Test
Retakes are in paper/pencil only, and must be completed on a UW campus. If you would like to retake the exam(s) at UW Oshkosh, please see the following webpage for our Classroom Testing Hours as they vary during the year: https://uwosh.edu/testing/.
Email the address at the top of the page for your major/college to get your results and assistance with schedule changes if needed.
General Information about retakes:
- Retakes cost $15.00 per exam and can be paid in Debit/Credit Card only. (American Express not accepted.)
- If you have any questions prior to that date, you can contact Testing Services by phone at 920-424-1432, or by email at email@example.com
- Further information and practice exams, can be found on the UW System Placement Testing website.
Adding a J-TERM course to your Schedule
Student Success Center, Suite 202
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901