¡Buenas tardes! Afternoon update! After painting at the school, we headed to the OYE office for lunch. Our meal consisted of sandwiches, plantain chips, oranges, piña, and watermelon.. We all had seconds on the fruit. Shortly after the meal we listened to a panel discussing the Honduran reality. They talked about their government system, what a developing country mean, basic human rights, and issues of violence, drug trafficking, and women’s rights. We’re going back to the school this afternoon and then returning to the hotel for our dinner-BBQ!
- Farewell NC…On the Road Again 03/28/2019
- Day 4: Painting Pals & Maia 03/27/2019
- AB St Louis – March 26, 2019 03/26/2019
- Day 3: Food Friends & Melanie 03/26/2019
- Day 2: Garbage Goons and Nelson 03/25/2019