Even though we say this every day. Today was the best day ever. Hiked a mountain, had lunch with an awesome OYE family, worked on our projects, and enjoyed dance lessons from Oscar πŸ™‚

We are sending virtual hugs back to our family and friends, thanks for all the support you show us! Here are some “shout outs” 

“Howdy family! Please enjoy me as much as you can while I am home because it won’t be for long. This trip has sparked a rapid passion withim me to grow and experience the world to the fullest. Give Gracey a cheeseburger and let her sleep on the couch. XOXO -Teegan.”

“Hello family! I’m still alive! I love it here and I found my place in the world. With that in mind, won’t be coming home πŸ™‚ I love you guys! I’m sorry if I keep talking to you in Spanish when I return. Also, I will be bearing gracious gifts from Honduras!! Until we meet again! -Gracie (see you Sunday)”

“Shout out to my parents because of the perfect combination of genetics, I am unbelieveably proud to be your daughter. I would not have faith in myself or my dreams without you. Wherever I go, you are with me. Love you. To my two best friends that became my sisters, thank you for encouraging and pushing me to take this trip. I am so lucky to have my partners in crime also be my biggest fans. Love you Emma and Mira. -Steph”

“Hola familia! Having such an amazing experience! Beyond excited to share everything with you all! I would definitely not be where I am today without the unconditional love and support from you guys. Miss and love you all so much! -Allie”

“Hi Mom and Brucie! First of all, I love you both so much. Thank you for investing so much time and effort into making me push my self to the absolute max by always believing in me. I can’t wait to come back home and tell you about this amazing experience I am getting here. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the two of you. Love you both so much and I hope you know how much you both mean to me! Love you lots -Samantha”

“Mom and Dad, thank you for your never-ending support, especially when it comes to adventures like this. Drew, I’ve met amazing people but you are still my best friend and I can’t wait to see you. Grandma and Grandpa, you are both well aware that without you most things I’ve done would not have been possible (because you had my mom. No just kidding, because you want me to get the most out of every opportunity I have in life). I am so grateful. -Bailee”

“Hey mom and dad!!! Thank you for the letter!! It made me smile as usual. I’m so grateful to have you as parents to support me on this trip and through life. I am having the most amazing weeks of my life and I can’t wait to tell you all about it on Sunday! I love you to the moon and back. Love your baby girl. -Jayna

“Madre and Padre, thanks for letting me go, cause for real was expecting you to call me the day before and forbide me to go. So now you just have to deal with the fact that I’m never coming back. Ops. Maybe you guys can finally get a dog. LOVE YOU! -Ashlee”

“Hi Mom!  Hi Dad!  I’m alive.  Your still not allowed to Google anything until I get home!  Mom- I’ve tried all the food and left every meal full!  To all the other moms and dads and the Reeve team:  Thank you for your courage and trust to let your student get this once in a lifetime experience!  I can validate that they are all alive, happy, healthy, safe, and well-fed.  They are also amazing young women!  Thank you! -Missy”