Select Page

Well… our fantastic week has come to an end. Tonight we said goodbye to our awesome new friends, and tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Honduras. For every single one of us, this trip has ment something different, but for us all it has been life changing. No words or pictures can describe our experience, neither can the stories we tell when we come back. Some think we may have just painted a mural and hung out with cute kids all break, but the way we were able to impact such amazing people and give them a stepping stone to better their lives. And in return, they impacted ours.

Here is a favorite picture and quote from your 2015 ASB Honduras team

“Work was done. Relationships were formed. Lives were changed. The world will never be the same.” -Missy

“Oh the places you’ll go, today is your day! Your mountain is waiting so… get on your way! -Dr. Seuss” -Steph

“If you want to touch the past, touch a rock. If you want to touch the present, touch a flower. If you want to touch the future, touch a life.” -Sam

“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give” -Allie

“The people we met this week have changed my life for good and I couldn’t ask for anything thing else!” -Jayna

“I still only know like 10 words in Spanish, and have sunburn on every inch of my body… but there is no way to describe what an awesome impact this trip has had on my life.” -Ashlee

“Nooo, Gracie, noo! Si, Gracie, si!”- Gracie

“This week I learned a lot, but the most important is that I can be completely, perfectly and incandescently happy by attitude alone. GIVE ME MY SPANISH MAGIC 8 BALL.” -Teegan

“Never think that what you have to offer is insignificant. There will always be someone out there that needs what you have to give.” -Bailee

Thank you so much for following us on our journey! Watch for updates, as we continue our work to support OYE Honduras!

-Ashlee Arendt