The Arches crew has made it safely to our first night just outside of Denver, CO tomorrow we hit the mountains for a great day of driving and then setting up camp in Arches NP! We had great weather for driving 15 or so hours today, with no snow, ice or flooding. Tomorrow brings are true climb as we will be going up and over the Rockies. As everyone falls asleep tonight we are excited for the week to come. A week full of grassland restoration, hiking, biking, climbing and more. We will be off the grid for the next few days but hope to share more with everyone as we have access to service.
- Farewell NC…On the Road Again 03/28/2019
- Day 4: Painting Pals & Maia 03/27/2019
- AB St Louis – March 26, 2019 03/26/2019
- Day 3: Food Friends & Melanie 03/26/2019
- Day 2: Garbage Goons and Nelson 03/25/2019