UW Oshkosh Alumni Association chapters are all about sparking and growing UW Oshkosh pride. They’re about re-energizing involvement among enthusiastic alumni and University friends. And, most importantly, they’re about creating opportunities for social, cultural and intellectual connections.
All UW Oshkosh Alumni chapters support general University advancement and activities. Chapters also can be developed to support a specific college, department, major or extra-curricular organization.
What are chapters?
Alumni Chapters are informal alumni-driven groups whose goal is to create and facilitate networking and social opportunities with fellow alumni who share Titan pride.
Why start or join an alumni chapter?
Alumni Chapters are informal alumni-driven groups that receive communication and event support from the Alumni Association and the UWO Alumni Relations office. Each chapter is as unique as its members. Chapters host, at a minimum, one activity per year ranging from networking events to philanthropic activities, and from volunteering to local receptions.
But what’s in it for you?
Chapter advantages include an improved sense of connection to fellow alumni and the University, opportunities to share Titan pride and network both socially and professionally, and the chance to make a difference in your local community.
Through alumni chapters, hundreds of UWO alumni are engaged with the University nationwide. Alumni chapter volunteers provide leadership, organize events, welcome new students, mentor current students, support scholarships and offer many other activities to support UW Oshkosh. We invite you to be a part of our far-reaching network, an important component of UWO’s effort to reach all alumni.
Check out our Alumni Association chapters via the links below:
- All-Greek Chapter
- Arizona Chapter — Phoenix / Scottsdale Area
- Athletic Hall of Fame Chapter
- Athletic Training Chapter
- Central Florida Chapter
- College of Business Alumni Chapter
- College of Education and Human Services
- College of Nursing
- Cross Country
- DMV Chapter- Washington D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia Area
- Geology Chapter
- International Studies
- LGBTQA+ Chapter
- Los Angeles Chapter
- Madison Chapter
- Metro New York Chapter
- Milwaukee Chapter
- MIO Chapter
- Political Science Chapter
- Radio-TV-Film Chapter
- Track and Field Chapter
- Veterans Chapter
Form a Chapter
For more information, please email our office or call (877) UWO-ALUM or (877) 896-2586.
The Alumni Chapter Handbook offers guidelines for developing and maintaining chapters.
To augment chapter communications and marketing efforts, chapter leaders can request the following by sending an email to Alumni Communications:
- Customized chapter note cards to use for invitations, thank-you messages and any other formal chapter correspondence.
- Customized chapter signs that you can easily set up at any venue to brand your chapter alumni events.
- UW Oshkosh alumni giveaways to share with chapter members and at chapter events to build Titan pride.
- A branded UWO Alumni Association tote bag to keep all of your chapter materials organized.
- An official UW Oshkosh email account dedicated to your chapter business and communications.
In addition to these items, Alumni Relations also offers a number of services to our chapters. Please feel free to call upon the UW Oshkosh Alumni Relations Office to help track down alumni in your geographic area or affinity group, plan alumni events and send out e-invites to chapter events.
Contact Alumni Communications for assistance with posting photos or information on your alumni chapter web page or with promoting chapter events. Chapter leaders also are encouraged to post photos and chapter activities on our UW Oshkosh Alumni Relations Facebook page.