Alumni Success Stories
Read the most recent news and announcements for alumni.
Not only do we want to assist you in reconnecting with your alma mater but also in making new connections. It is exciting to be involved in UW Oshkosh’s continued growth and success.
One of the most rewarding ways to get involved with your alma mater and rekindle your Titan spirit is to volunteer. Each year, hundreds of alumni from every walk of life and corner of the globe give back to UW Oshkosh by mentoring current students, serving on committees or by hosting alumni gatherings. Whether your involvement touches a few friends or a few hundred, you are making a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Bye-Gosh Fest: In May each year, join in on the Bye Gosh Fest celebration and help wish current students all the best as they make their way toward the end of another academic year!
- Homecoming: Help with Homecoming activities. Contact us for more information.
- Spring and Fall Commencements: Contact the University Special Events Coordinator at (920) 424-0344 for more information. To help the Student Alumni Ambassadors with their rose and T-shirt sale at commencement contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve as a greeter at our various alumni events and receptions. Contact us for more information.
- UW Oshkosh alumni are invited to attend the Career Fair on the Fox held every spring and fall semester for the opportunity to connect with more than 100 employers representing a variety of industries. Learn more about the Career Fair on the Fox.
- Alumni are welcome to participate in on-campus interviewing opportunities. Employers recruit UW Oshkosh students and alumni throughout the year for part-time, full-time and internship positions. All interviews are held in the UW Oshkosh Career Services office unless otherwise noted. Learn more about on-campus interviewing. Sign up for an on-campus interview via your Handshake account.
- Tables of Titans provides an opportunity for alumni to network with students exploring future career options through sharing a meal in an intimate, friendly and welcoming environment. This event is hosted by one or two UW Oshkosh graduates currently employed at an organization. To participate in a Tables of Titans event, contact the Career Services office to discuss arrangements for dates, locations and attendees.
- Practice the fundamentals of networking, dinner conversations and proper dining etiquette with students. Alumni may contact the Career Services office if interested in hosting a table for the Dining with Professionals event held each semester. Learn more about Dining with Professionals.
- UW Oshkosh alumni interested in sharing their career path experience with current students may contact the UW Oshkosh Career Services office to issues opportunities to meet with students through the Career Path Series. Career Services will collaborate with individual alumni and with student organizations to help bring alumni career development stories to campus and provide the opportunity for alumni and students to initiate meaningful professional relationships.
At Alumni Relations, we make the volunteer process simple by guiding you every step of the way. Please take a moment to explore your options and contact us if you have any further questions.