Office: Swart 317
Phone: (920) 424-4406
Gina Schiavone, Department Assistant
The Department of Anthropology and Global Religions is committed to ensuring that UW Oshkosh students have access to the courses we offer. However, some of our classes are very popular and may be closed when you attempt to enroll.
What to do if a class is full:
- The Anthropology and Global Religions Department uses the waitlist feature in Titan Web. Classes with an active waitlist, will display a yellow triangle next to the section(s).
- Contact the instructor for permission to be added to the waitlist. Please include the course number and your student ID# in your email. If the instructor approves, they will email the Department Assistant to have you added to the waitlist in Titan Web.
Things to be aware of:
- Not all courses that are closed will have waitlists.
- All prerequisites must be met in order to be added to the waitlist.
- Once a seat becomes available, the Department Assistant will reach out to you via email. You will be given a 48-hour window, to add this course to your schedule.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Department Assistant.
Special Course Fees
The following courses have additional fees applied with enrollment:
- Anthro 202: Intro to Biological Anthropology — $10 lab fee
- Anthro 208: Archaeology– $10 lab fee
- Anthro 225: Celebrating Culture Through the Arts — Two fees for this course. $15 materials fee and $25 criminal background check
- Anthro 362: Field Work Archaeology–$10 lab fee
- Anthro 363: Principles Archeology Analysis–$10 lab fee
- Anthro 392: Museum Techniques–$10 lab fee
- All online courses — $50 distance education fee per credit (3 credit course=$150)