Arts and Communication, 1001 Elmwood Ave,
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Arts Integration Curriculum Implementation Grant Opportunities
ArtsCore’s Application for the Arts Integration Curriculum Implementation Grant will open in the spring of 2023. Faculty and Instructional Academic Staff that teach education majors at all UW Oshkosh campuses are invited to develop a curriculum implementation plan and applied outcomes related to arts integration strategies, in their courses for their particular disciplines or K-16 classroom application.
- A limited number of research awards of up to $2000 to fund arts integration curriculum implementation projects that center on arts integration as an approach to teaching will be awarded.
- This research project must align with the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts’ definition of arts integration.
- Application criteria can be found here: CIG rubric
2022 Curriculum Implementation Grant Recipients
- Yoko Mogi-Hein, EdD; Don Hones, PhD; Tammy Ladwig, PhD. Read about their work.
Past Curriculum Implementation Grant Recipients
- 2021: Kathryn Allen. Read about her work
- 2020: Yoko Mogi-Hein. Read about her work.
- 2020: Michael Beeth. Read about his work.
- Previous Years