Each year the PreCollege Programs seeks to hire UW Oshkosh students to work as chaperones/tutors with multicultural and disadvantaged middle and high schools students. PreCollege Programs span three sessions each summer. Learn more and apply on the PreCollege Programs website.
Titan Advantage Program (TAP)
TAP aims to hire UW Oshkosh students with exceptional leadership skills and academic backgrounds to provide support to TAP participants and ensure their needs are met both inside and outside of the classroom. Position descriptions and qualifications will be posted in spring.
Handshake is the primary way students find jobs on campus. It provides a one-stop-shop area for all student employees to search for available jobs. Log into Handshake to look for available jobs on/off campus.
Academic Support of Inclusive Excellence
ASIE assists students in exploring a wide range of employment opportunities throughout the year.
ASIE assists students through:
- Facilitating the placement of students in internship sites.
- Disseminating information on scholarship opportunities and helping students with the application process.
- Assisting students in exploring graduate school opportunities.
- Providing counseling for career and life planning.
- Disseminating information on position announcements and helping students with resume writing and job finding skills.
In addition, Campus Center for Equity and Diversity (CCED) offers a series of annual educational and informational workshops and events focused on exploring new educational and career opportunities, skills in enhancing academic performance and financing higher education.
- Graduate and professional school opportunities
If you have any questions regarding these opportunities, please contact Byron Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org, (920) 424-1873, or stop by his office in the CCED, Room 120H.
The Department of Residence Life provides students with career opportunities across campus.
- Custodial Facilities positions
- CA positions
- Gruenhagen Conference positions
- Residence Life positions
- Summer positions
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s Career & Professional Development office provides students with career information, advice and occupational guidance, and connects employers with qualified student interns and employees.
THE DIVISION OF