Consultation with our expert biogas system experts through the Environmental Research and Innovation Center (ERIC) is beneficial to any organization looking to optimize biogas production. Every step of the anaerobic digestion (AD) process, from the acquisition of feedstocks to the analysis of digestate, can be examined in detail to find the most efficient method of biogas production.
Although consultations are highly customized to each client and project, they typically include:
- The identification of possible contaminants or inhibitors to your process
- Experts available to go on-site for monitoring and problem-solving
- Laboratory analysis of important chemical and biological parameters of digestates and feedstocks
- Bench-, pilot-, and full-scale studies
- Determination of efficiency of production for different types of digestates, substrates and feedstocks