David Demezas, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Office: S-226 Fond du Lac Campus
Phone: (920) 929-1171
- Ph.D., 1986, Microbial Ecology, Oregon State University
- B.S., 1980, Microbial Ecology, Oregon State University
- BIO105: Biological Concepts – Unity
- BIO106: Biological Concepts – Diversity
- BIO231: Biology of Plants and Microbes
- BIO233: Microbial Survey
Ecology of rhizobia in agricultural legume crops. Allelopathic effects of the invasive plant species garlic mustard.