- Academic Skills 100 Developmental Reading 2 cr.
- Academic Skills 115 Academic Recovery 2 cr.
- Academic Skills 125 Comprehensive Study Skills 1 cr.
- Academic Skills 135 Applied Study Skills 2 cr.
- Academic Skills 169 College Reading Strategies 1 cr.
Reading and Study Skills Center
The Reading and Study Skills Center assists all students in developing the reading and study strategies that are essential for academic and career success. We teach academic skills courses, provide individual learning strategy coaching, and conduct workshops, all of which address concerns such as test preparation and test taking, academic reading, note taking, learning and memory, and time management. Additionally, we provide test preparation support for students taking high-stakes entrance exams, such as FORT and Praxis for Education majors, TEAS for Nursing majors, and graduate school entrance exams such as GRE.
Contact: Reading & Study Skills Center, Nursing/Education building, Room 201
Phone: (920) 424-1031