What is Advising?
The purpose of concurrent enrollment advising is to help you navigate the process of earning college credit while still in high school. By considering your interests and future plans, resources and support are available to ensure you are taking courses to help reduce your time to a college degree.
Choosing appropriate courses will save you money and time on your way to your college degree. Choose courses that are right for you; consider the following tips:
- What are your academic goals?
- What kind of courses are you interested in taking?
- What requirement is the course fulfilling?
- How will this fit in your schedule?
- Do you meet the pre-requisites?
- How many credits/classes should you take?
CAPP Course Advising
UW Oshkosh CAPP
Hours: M–F 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Nursing/Education room 101
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
800 Algoma Blvd
Oshkosh, WI 54901