Spring Interim Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Also known as CAR, the Center for Academic Resources is located in the Student Success Center, suite 102. We offer tutoring services for many of the 100 and 200 level courses on campus as well as select 300 level courses and employ over 200 tutors each academic year.
What we have to offer:
- A comfortable, casual, and supportive learning environment
- Trained peer tutors who can assist students in making and reaching their academic goals
- A staff dedicated to student success who is always open to feedback and suggestions
- Trained SI and PERS facilitators
- 17 SI facilitators and over 190 peer tutors employed for Fall 2017
- Over 4300 visits to the Center with 3990 hours of tutoring provided in Spring 2017
- The top four courses students sought tutoring for in Spring 2017 were biology, business, chemistry, and math
Center for Academic Resources
750 Elmwood Ave