About the Position
- All tutoring takes place in the Student Success Center Suite 102 during the Center for Academic Resources open hours.
- Tutors and clients arrange appointments via UW Oshkosh email.
- It is imperative for tutors to check email regularly and respond promptly.
- Hourly pay for tutors starts at $8.75.
All applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- B+ or higher in the course you would like to tutor
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 undergraduate or 4.5 graduate credits
- We must be able to secure a recommendation from the professor who teaches or has taught the course you would like to tutor.
How to Apply
You will need to complete and submit the Tutor Application below to be considered for employment.
Center for Academic Resources
Mon-Thur: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: By Arrangement
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
750 Elmwood Ave