Spring Semester Hours
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Types of Tutoring
- Offered for many undergraduate courses on campus, focusing primarily on 100-200 level courses.
- Click the “Find a Tutor” link to the left to see if a tutor is already offered for your course.
- If a tutor is not listed for your course you can request using the link at the bottom of the page. Please note that although we will work hard to find a tutor, it is not always possible to do so.
- Offered for select courses; however, groups may be formed if 2-4 students would like to work together with a tutor for a different class. Please contact a tutor to see if they are able to accommodate a group.
- Groups consist of 2-4 students who meet with a tutor at a predetermined time.
- For the list of courses with small-group tutoring offered, please select the link below.
The Center for Academic Resources is able to offer online tutoring for some online or hybrid courses. Contact the tutor for your course by email to set up an appointment for an online tutoring session. Once you have set up an online tutoring session, the tutor will be available via Google Hangout (video chat). The tutor will be physically located in the Center for Academic Resources, and available via Google Hangout, during your tutoring session.
*Please note that you will need a Web camera to use this service.
Requesting an online tutor
If you are interested in online tutoring, please complete the request form below.
Center for Academic Resources
750 Elmwood Ave