Schedule an Appointment
Call to Schedule 920-424-2181
Appointments and Same-Day Appointments
Students may schedule appointments/same day appointments via Handshake or by calling Career & Professional Development for assistance. Same day appointments need to be confirmed two hours in advance. Same day appointments will be subject to availability and not guaranteed.
Access campus students may schedule career appointments in the Solution Center via Handshake. Access campus students are also welcome to schedule online appointments any time and meet with an advisor virtually via Handshake, phone. Students can also schedule an in-person appointment if they are ever on the Oshkosh campus.
The Career Closet will be open for student browsing anytime the CPD office is open! Students may visit the Career Closet in the office (SSC 125). Students may take 4 items to keep for free each term (fall, J-term, spring, May-term and summer).
Access campus students are welcome to shop in-person if they are on the Oshkosh campus.
Hours of Operation
7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fox Cities Campus *
10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Fond du Lac Campus *
10 a.m.–2 p.m.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Career & Professional Development
Student Success Center, Suite 125
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- M–Th: 7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
- F: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fond du Lac and Fox Cities Campus Solution Centers
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Services only offered when classes are in session
UWO 2023 Internship & Career Fair
Wednesday, March 1, 2023
11:30 - 3:30 pm
Kolf Physical Education and Sports Center
785 High Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Over 130 employers/universities and more than 600 job seekers!
Internship & Career Fair is a biannual career fair, held every fall and spring. Network and interview with students and alumni searching for:
- Full-Time positions
- Networking opportunities
Registration Instructions | Register on Handshake
Career & Professional Development will be hosting the fair at Kolf Sports Center.
- Your booth will be reserved once your payment is received. Any cancellations must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on February 3, 2023 will be refunded minus the $32 processing fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
- Career fair no-shows will still be billed.
- All representatives need to have a Handshake account to participate.
- Please complete all company information upon registration.
- The registration process will occur through the organization’s account withinthe Handshake program.
- Some of this information will be published online and available via the fair app.
- Once a reservation is made you are responsible for payment.
- Submitting an online registration triggers acknowledgment of the organization’s financial responsibilities for all fees associated with the event. All fees paid will be refunded ONLY if the registration is canceled by the applicable date.
- Registrations after February 3, 2023, must pay at the time of reservation after approval.
- No refunds are given to organizations that “no show” the day of the event for any reason.
- Any organization, whose registration fees have not been received by the day of the event, MUST pay said fees by credit card, check, or cash at the time of event check-in.
Schedule of Events
Booths are 10×10, contain 1 high-top 8′ table and 2 directors chairs lunch for two.
- Light Lunch will be provided.
- Set up: 10:30 a.m. –11:30
- Career Fair: 11:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Take Down: 3:30 p.m. We expect you to adhere to the schedule.
Career Fair Rates
SAVE $75 - Early Bird Special: Booth rate is $375.00 for registrations made AND paid by Friday, 01.20.23. If the early bird rate is unpaid on 01.21.2023, the rate will be raised to the full price rate.
- Early Bird Rate (paid on or before 01.20.23)$375.00
- Full Price (paid after 01.20.23) $450.00
- Non-Profit (501 (c)3 number required) & Government Rate $250.00
- If Electricity is needed for your booth please contact Jodi Kalmus. There will be an additional fee of $50.
- Important: Please complete all company information upon registration. Some of this information will be published online via Handshake and will assist students in learning about your company and open positions.
Please be advised: You may only bring 2 representatives if you have a single booth or 4 representatives if you have a double booth. Please register accordingly.
Any cancellations received on or before February 3, 2023, via email to email@example.com will be refunded less a $32.00 processing fee.
Cancellations received after February 3, 2023 will not be refunded. If UW Oshkosh closes due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen campus emergency, the event will be canceled and up to 50% of the organization’s registration fee will be refunded. For official news of UW Oshkosh closings, please consult the main UW Oshkosh website or the Career & Professional Development website.
Save the Date!
Wednesday, September 1, 2023
2023 UWO WERF East Education Fair
Healthcare Career Fair
Non-Profit - Social Assistance Virtual Career Fair
Location: Virtual / Handshake
Register on: Handshake
For questions regarding this event or your Handshake account, please contact Career & Professional Development at (920) 424-2181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Titan Fest & Student Opportunity Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 5th, 2023
11 a.m.–2 p.m.
This is an outside event, be prepared for the weather of the day.
Career & Professional Development will be participating in the Student Opportunities fair. This is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to fill part-time positions during the school year. Network with students searching for part-time positions. This is an outside event held on the academic mall, be prepared for the weather of the day.
Log in to Handshake and click on “Fairs”. (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $80 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs.
Please note: Registration fees are due by TBD, or upon registration approval. Any cancellations made on or before Aug. 1, will be refunded less a $15.00 processing fee. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.