Career Services hosts a few different career fairs throughout the academic year and offers great opportunities for you to connect with targeted student populations in large groups. Check out our career fair opportunities!
Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair
This is an outside event, be prepared for the weather of the day.This is an outside event, be prepared for the weather of the day.
Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Log in to Handshake and click on “Fairs”. (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $65 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs.
Please note: Registration fees are due by August 14, 2021, or upon registration approval. Any cancellations made on or before 8.3.21, will be refunded less a $7.50 processing fee. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
Career Fair on the Fox
Career Fair on the Fox is a bi-annual career fair, held every fall & spring. Network and interview with students and alumni searching for:
- Full and part-time positions
- networking opportunities
Fall 2021 Career Fair on the Fox
UW Oshkosh Fair
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Your booth will be reserved once your payment is received. Any cancellations must be received before or on 08.13.21 will be refunded minus $22 processing fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
- Career Fair no shows will still be billed.
- All representatives will need to have a Handshake account.
Register on Handshake
Over 150 employers/universities and more than 800 job seekers!
All attendees must wear a mask.
Set-up: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Career Fair: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Take Down: 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM We expect you to adhere to the schedule.
Booths are 10×10, contain 1 high-top 8′ table and 2 directors chairs.
**New please be advised you may only bring 2 representatives if you have a single booth or 4 representatives if you have a double booth. Please register accordingly.
***NEW Addition! Includes Virtual Fair on October 13th at no additional cost. Must register for both fairs to participate.
SAVE $75 – Early Bird Special: Booth rate is $350.00/$375.00 for registrations made AND paid by Friday, 08.06.21. If early bird rate is unpaid by 08.07.21, rate will be raised to full price rate.
Career Fair Rates
- Early Bird Rate (paid on or before 08.06.21) Includes Virtual Fair on October 13th at no additional cost. Must register for both fairs to participate.
$350.00 without or $375.00 with electric
- Full Price (paid after 08.06.21) Includes Virtual Fair on October 13th at no additional cost. Must register for both fairs to participate.
$425.00 without or $450.00 with electric
- Non-Profit (501 (c)3 number required) & Government Rate Includes Virtual Fair on October 13th at no additional cost. Must register for both fairs to participate.
$225.00 without or $250.00 with electric
- Educational Institution Rate Includes Virtual Fair on October 13th at no additional cost. Must register for both fairs to participate.
$150.00 without or $175.00 with electric
- Please complete all company information upon registration. Some of this information will be published online and available via the fair app.
- Once a reservation is made you are responsible for payment.
- Registrations after 08.13.21 must pay at the time of reservation after approval.
- No refunds are given to organizations who “no show” the day of the event for any reason.
Any cancellations must be received on or before 08.13.21 will be refunded less the $22 processing fee. Cancellations received after 08.13.21 will not be refunded. If UW Oshkosh closes due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen campus emergency, the event will be canceled and up to 50% of the organization’s registration fee will be refunded. For official news of UW Oshkosh closings, please consult UW Oshkosh Website (http://www.uwosh.edu/) and Career & Professional Development Website (uwosh.edu/career).
Registration & Financial Responsibilities
- The registration process will occur through the organization’s account within the Handshake
- Submitting an online registration triggers acknowledgment of the organization’s financial responsibilities for all fees associated with the event. All fees paid will be refunded ONLY if the registration is canceled by the applicable date.
Any organization, whose registration fees have not been received by the day of the event, MUST pay said fees by credit card, check, or cash at the time of event check-in.
Save the Date!
Spring 2022 Career Fair on the Fox Monday, February 14, 2022.
Education Career Fair - TBD
Healthcare Career Fair - TBD
Non-Profit Career Fair - TBD
Almost Alumni Fair
Event: Almost Alumni Career Fair
Date: April 28, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: Reeve Memorial Union 202/212, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Register on: Handshake
For questions regarding this event or your Handshake account, please contact Career & Professional Development at 920.424.2181 or email email@example.com.