Career Services hosts a few different career fairs throughout the academic year and offers great opportunities for you to connect with targeted student populations in large groups. Check out our career fair opportunities!
Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair-Virtual
Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair – Virtual
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
This is an annual fair sponsored by UW Oshkosh Career & Professional Development. This is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to fill part-time positions during the school year. Network with students searching for part-time positions. This event will be held virtually via Handshake as a virtual fair.
Log in to Handshake and click on “Fairs”. (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $40 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs.
Please note: Registration fees are due by 8.14.20. Any cancellations made on or before 8.3.20, will be refunded less a $7.50 processing fee. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
Career Fair on the Fox -Virtual
Career Fair on the Fox is a bi-annual career fair, held every fall & spring. Network and interview with students and alumni searching for:
- Full and part-time positions
- networking opportunities
Fall 2020 Career Fair on the Fox
UW Oshkosh – Virtual Fair
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Your booth will be reserved once your payment is received. Any cancellations received before or on 08.14.20 will be refunded minus $22 processing fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
- Career Fair no shows will still be billed.
- All representatives will need to have a Handshake account.
Register on Handshake
Career Fair Rates
- Please complete all company information upon registration. Some of this information will be published online and available via the fair app.
- Once a reservation is made you are responsible for payment.
- Registrations after 08.14.20 must pay at the time of reservation.
- No refunds are given to organizations who “no show” the day of the event for any reason.
Any cancellations received on or before 08.14.20 will be refunded less the $22 processing fee. Cancellations received after 08.14.20 will not be refunded. If UW Oshkosh closes due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen campus emergency, the event will be canceled and up to 50% of the organization’s registration fee will be refunded. For official news of UW Oshkosh closings, please consult UW Oshkosh Website (http://www.uwosh.edu/) and Career & Professional Development Website (uwosh.edu/career).
Registration & Financial Responsibilities
- The registration process will occur through the organization’s account within the Handshake
- Submitting an online registration triggers acknowledgment of the organization’s financial responsibilities for all fees associated with the event. All fees paid will be refunded ONLY if the registration is canceled by the applicable date.
Any organization, whose registration fees have not been received by the day of the event, MUST pay said fees by credit card, check, or cash at the time of event check-in.
Save the Date!
Spring 2021 Career Fair on the Fox Monday, February 15, 2021.
Healthcare Career Fair
Event: Fall 2020 Healthcare Career Fair – Virtual
Date & Times: Monday, November 6th, 2020 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Register on: Handshake
For questions regarding this event or your Handshake account, please contact Career & Professional Development at 920.424.2181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.