Career Services hosts a few different career fairs throughout the academic year and offers great opportunities for you to connect with targeted student populations in large groups. Check out our career fair opportunities!
Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair
Taste of UW Oshkosh and Student Opportunity Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2018
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
This is an annual fair sponsored by UW Oshkosh Career & Professional Development. Held on-campus near Reeve Memorial Union and various other campus locations, this is an excellent opportunity for organizations looking to fill part-time positions during the school year. Network with students searching for part-time positions.
Log in to Handshake and click on “Fairs”. (If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Your account may take up to one business day to be processed and activated.)
Table Information and Rates
A fee of $65 will be charged for participation in the fair to cover costs. A table and two chairs will be provided.
Please note: Registration fees are due by 8.17.18. Any cancellations made on or before 8.3.18, will be refunded less a $7.50 processing fee. Cancellations made after this date will not be refunded.
Employers should bring:
- informational materials about their companies
- information on positions available
- applications for employment
- other items of interest to students
Please do not bring large displays as space is very limited.
Career Fair on the Fox
Career Fair on the Fox is a bi-annual career fair, held every fall & spring. Network and interview with students and alumni searching for:
- Full and part-time positions
- networking opportunities
Fall 2018 Career Fair on the Fox
UW Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center
Tuesday, September 25th, 2018
12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Register and pay for the Career Fair on the Fox by 8.10.18 to receive the early-bird rate (a $75 savings). Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment for your non-early bird booth must be received by 9.14.18.
- Your booth will be reserved once your payment is received. Any cancellations received before or on 8.24.18 will be refunded minus $22 processing fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded.
- Career Fair no shows will still be billed.
Register on Handshake
Career Fair Rates
|Early Bird Rate |
(on or before 08/10/18):
Note: You must register AND pay by 08/10/18 to receive the Early Bird Rate.
|Regular Fair Price |
|Non-profit (501(c)3 number required) & Government Rate:||Educational Institution Rate:|
|$350 with or without electric||$425 with or without electric||$225 without electric|
$250 with electric
|$150 without electric
$175 with electric
- Please complete all company information upon registration. Some of this information will be published online and available via the fair app.
- Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis and booths are assigned on a first-paid basis.
- Payment must be received by 8.10.18 if requesting early bird rate if not normal rate must be paid by 9.14.18. All booth fees must be paid in full by this date. Once a booth is reserved you are responsible for payment of the booth.
- Registrations after 9.14.18 must pay at the time of reservation.
- No refunds are given to organizations who “no show” the day of the event for any reason.
Any cancellations received on or before 8.24.18 will be refunded less the $22 processing fee. Cancellations received after 8.24.18 will not be refunded. If UW Oshkosh closes due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen campus emergency, the event will be canceled and up to 50% of the organization’s registration fee will be refunded. For official news of UW Oshkosh closings, please consult UW Oshkosh Website (http://www.uwosh.edu/) and Career & Professional Development Website (uwosh.edu/career).
Registration & Financial Responsibilities
- The registration process will occur through the organization’s account within the Handshake
- Submitting an on-line registration triggers acknowledgment of the organization’s financial responsibilities for all fees associated with the event. All fees paid will be refunded ONLY if the registration is canceled by the applicable date.
Any organization, whose registration fees have not been received by the day of the event, MUST pay said fees by credit card, check, or cash at the time of event check-in.
Directions to UW Oshkosh Kolf Sports Center from Hwy. 21
- Take the Hwy. 21 exit and go east (right turn driving from the south; left turn driving from the north).
- Take Oshkosh Avenue (Hwy. 21) to High Street. Turn right onto High Street (this is a one-way street).
- Kolf Sports Center will be on your right just past Axle Tech and Sage Hall.
Save the Date!
Spring 2019 Career Fair on the Fox – Wednesday, March 6th, 2019
Healthcare Career Fair
Event: Fall 2018 Healthcare Career Fair
Date & Times: Monday, November 12th, 2018 10:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Location: Reeve Memorial Union, 748 Algoma Blvd, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Register on: Handshake
Set up Time: Begins at 9:30 a.m.
Provided: Lunch will be provided for 2 representatives. A table and 2 chairs will also be provided.
Bring: Informational material about your company, information about open positions, applications for employment and a company logo tablecloth if possible. Electricity will not be available.
Parking: Please park in Lot 34 (Elmwood Ave), Lot 15 (High Avenue or Algoma Boulevard), or Level 1 of the parking ramp (High Avenue). There will be open parking in these lots for the event (permit not required). Please do not park in any metered or restricted areas.
For questions regarding this event or your Handshake account, please contact Career & Professional Development at 920.424.2181 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.