UW Oshkosh also offers minors and certificates that can accompany any major and provide you with a specific additional focus.
- Business Administration
- Business Analytics and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Business Fundamentals
- Cost Management
- Digital Marketing
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Finance and Investments
- Financial Management
- Global Business
- Insurance and Risk Management
- International Business or Economics
- Law and Policy
- Operations Research
- Organizational Communication
- Risk Management and Actuarial Science
- Sustainability Management
- Web and Mobile Development
The employment outlook in the financial services and accounting sector varies greatly depending on the position, organization and location. From 2020–2030, the following occupations will grow:
Software Developers, Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
Accountants and Auditors
Work in the Financial Services and Accounting Field
Our alumni who work in this field have worked with the following organizations.
Salary and employment statistics for UW Oshkosh graduates are self reported and given based on their experiences and opportunities they secured within 9 months after graduation. Data is pulled from the UW Oshkosh First Destination Survey and is an average of reported data from the previous three years.
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Career & Professional Development
Student Success Center, Suite 125
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- M–F: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fox Cities Campus Advisor Hours
- Fox Cities Hours: Mondays (days will vary) in the Solution Center
- Schedule appointments via Handshake
- Services only offered when classes are in session during the fall and spring terms.