Student success through
The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh’s Career & Professional Development office provides students with career information, advice and occupational guidance, and connects employers with qualified student interns and employees.
Make an Appointment Today!
Career & Professional Development offers individual appointments with Career Advisors focused on industry advising. To schedule an appointment with an advisor you have two options:
1. Self-schedule an appointment on Handshake by logging in with your UWO NetID, clicking on Career Center, and clicking the blue “Schedule an Appointment” button.
2. Call Career & Professional Development at (920) 424-2181 to talk with a Career Resource Specialist who can assist you in scheduling an appointment with an advisor.
First Destination Survey Outcomes
Hired BEFORE graduation
- Working 77% 77%
- Still Seeking 12.6% 12.6%
- Continuing Education 9% 9%
- Military, Volunteering, and Not Seeking 1.5% 1.5%
Student Success Stories
Student Success Stories: Beth Bouche Meet Beth Bouche, a senior at UW Oshkosh pursuing a major in Human Service Leadership and plans to graduate in May 2021. Despite being a single mother of four...
Student Success Stories: Alex Paasewe Meet Alex Paasewe, a senior at UW Oshkosh who will be graduating in May 2022 with a double major in accounting and finance. Throughout his time at UWO, Alex has...
Student Success Stories: Mackenna PribekMeet Mackenna Pribek, a junior at UWO. Mackenna is majoring in Psychology and minoring in Criminal Justice and Spanish. When asked what some of Mackenna’s...
Meet Our Corporate Sponsors and Partners
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN OSHKOSH
Career & Professional Development
Student Success Center, Suite 125
750 Elmwood Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
- M–Th: 7:45 a.m.–5 p.m.
- F: 7:45 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Fond du Lac and Fox Cities Campus Solution Centers
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Services only offered when classes are in session