Elevator Pitch Contest
The Elevator Pitch Contest is back for Fall 2021!
Co-hosted with the Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO) at UW Oshkosh, the 90 Second Elevator Pitch Contest is designed to be low-barrier and provide students with an opportunity to pitch their idea in a welcoming environment.
Any current UW Oshkosh student from any area of study is welcome to participate in the contest.
What kinds of ideas are we looking for? Anything! The sky’s the limit! Pitches can vary from an idea that has recently popped into your head, to a early stage business concept in need of capital.
Once the application closes, we’ll work with you to craft the perfect pitch!
The grand prize winner receives $1,000 in cash seed funding and a GUARANTEED spot in the highly coveted Business Model Competition.
- Must be a part-time or full-time student at UW Oshkosh
- You will have 90 seconds to give your pitch.
- Judges will have an opportunity to ask two questions (up to one minute).
- Prior winners are not eligible to participate with the same business idea.
- Application Submission Deadline – Sunday, November 7th
- Announcement of Finalists – Monday, November 8th
- 2021 Elevator Pitch Contest – Tuesday, November 16th
2019 PITCH WINNER
GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
N-Fit Company, Hannah Beyer
The 2019 Elevator Pitch Contest was held on Oct. 8th 2019. Ten students pitched their business ideas and competed for the opportunity to pitch in Florida.
Hannah and her business partner, Evan Meyers, competed at the CEO Global Conference & Pitch Competition in Tampa, FL.