Nationally accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the College of Business’ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program is evaluated under the same requirements as Harvard, Northwestern and UW-Madison.
An innovative curriculum — with a strong foundation in liberal arts, a global business perspective and experiential learning opportunities — affords you the tools to compete in today’s changing marketplace.
Students can choose from several majors, minors, emphases and certificates.
- Business Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- CMA Certification
- CPA Certificate
- Digital Marketing
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Finance and Investments (Available to BBA students only)
- Financial Management (Available to BBA students only)
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Insurance and Risk Management
- International Business
- International Economics
- Supply Chain Management