Center for Sustainable Enterprise (CSE)
You want your business to be here and thriving well into the future. That’s the heart of sustainability—it’s more than just recycling and implementing energy efficiencies. Sustainability, at its core, is also strategic. It’s about creating economic sustainability in our organizations and creating a sustainable culture for our communities.
Issues ranging from corporate social responsibility to sustainability strategy and everything in between are integral to your bottom line. Being a truly sustainable company can enhance your long-term business growth and profitability.
The Center for Sustainable Enterprise (CSE) facilitates sustainable practices for new and existing organizations. By working with CSE, you can transform and energize your organization through UW Oshkosh sustainability-focused applied research and programs.
The Center for Sustainable Enterprise will offer the following initiatives for you to get your company involved in sustainability:
- Professional development programs including seminars and certificate programs
- Student interns and grad assistants focused on regional and local sustainability initiatives
- Access to leading-edge research on sustainability practice and innovation
- Industry-specific, regional, size- or issue-based resource networks for collaboration on triple bottom line sustainable practices
- Research grant opportunities for regional collaboration and impact
- Resources for achieving certifications and sustainability reporting
- UW Consortium Master of Science in Sustainability Management
- Minor in Sustainable Management, open to all UW Oshkosh majors
Center Staff and Faculty
Click on a faculty or staff members photo to see contact information and more.
|Wisconsin DNR||UWO Appleton Executive Education Center||Steve Dunn||Commissioner|
|Holiday Event||TBD||Heather McCombs||Steve Dunn|