Honors & Scholarships
All university scholarships, including College of Business scholarships, can be applied for through AcademicWorks.
Scholarship recipients and their donors will be invited to the spring semester Undergraduate Honors and Awards Ceremony. Many scholarship donor(s) are in attendance and enjoy meeting their scholarship recipients at this event.
Business Scholars Program
You must meet the following criteria and submit an application through Academic Works.
- ACT Composite score of 26 or above AND high school GPA of 3.75 or above OR
- ACT Composite score of 29 or above AND high school GPA of 3.50 or above OR
- High school GPA of a 3.75 or above are eligible to apply (regardless of ACT score or without completion of the ACT)
- Eligible for exclusive freshmen scholarships.
- Recognition as a top incoming business student.
- Attend a special reception with the Dean and COB leadership team.
- Preferred access for company visits and job shadowing opportunities.
If you are interested in this program and would like more information, contact Jennifer Buelow Fischer at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-424-3032.
Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS)
To be eligible for membership, the academic ranking of those being considered must place them in one of the following:
- Upper 10% of the second semester junior class
- Upper 10% of the senior class
- Upper 20% of the graduating masters class
BGS membership places one among a very select group. Of those in the U.S. who receive baccalaureate or master’s degrees in business each year, only eight percent earn lifetime membership.
The mission of the International Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma is to encourage and honor academic achievement in the study of business, to foster personal and professional excellence, to advance the values of the society, and to serve its lifelong members.
The mission is supported by the five objectives of the society. These include:
- Encourage and honor high academic achievement by students of business and management through chapters in business programs accredited by AACSB International.
- Foster in Beta Gamma Sigma members an enduring commitment to the founding principles and values of the Society — honor and integrity, pursuit of wisdom and earnestness.
- Support the advancement of business thought and practice to encourage lifelong learning.
- Enhance the value of Beta Gamma Sigma for students and alumni members in their professional lives.
- Advance the visibility and reputation of Beta Gamma Sigma.