Wednesday, September 22, 2021
The College to Career Conference is the perfect opportunity to network with business professionals and expand your professional network. This is a required event for Spring and Fall 2021 admits and is open to all business students.
Individuals who need special medical assistance to attend should contact the Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities at (920) 424-3100 at least 72 hours before the event. The University will provide reasonable accommodations to those requesting assistance.
Preparing for College to Career Conference
- Professional dress is expected.
- Free professional clothing is available through the Career Closet.
- Bring your business cards to the event. Please do NOT bring your resume.
- For information on how to create business cards and to view samples, use resources in the business card section.
- Register for the College to Career Conference on Handshake.