Master of Business Administration
Counts Toward an MBA
In-person or Online
Discover your path to success.
Whether the certificate is your end goal or if you want to get a small taste of what the MBA program entails, the Business Skills certificate is an excellent option.
All of the courses and credits count toward the MBA program, which is offered in the evenings and fully online! The topics covered in the Business Skills certificate program include strategic thinking, using data to make decisions, communicating in the business sector, reporting financial data and economics.
Our advising team would love to connect with you to talk about your options. Click below to schedule a no-pressure advising appointment.
Get a Start on Your MBA or Deepen Your Skills
Essential business skills set leaders apart, and a certificate from the UW Oshkosh MBA program shows your employer that you’re ready and able to lead and contribute to your organization’s success.
Students in this graduate-level certificate program build a foundation of advanced business principles that cover a variety of topics and themes. You’ll take your current knowledge and experience and expand on it further.
In just a few short months, students will explore and learn about the most important strategies, tactics and business principles.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Strategically lead within the context of organizational business goals
- Leverage data to make informed decisions
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders, colleagues, people who you manage and those who manage you
- Develop financial reporting skills that allow you to budget and plan
- Build a foundation of managerial economics
After completing the certificate program, students will be able to apply their knowledge to the real-world challenges they face every day.
Request Information Today!
You may be a good candidate for our program if you…
- are interested in an MBA but want to take a smaller, first step
- want to lead effectively within the larger context of a global business sector
- are passionate about becoming an effective leader and manager
- collaborate with stakeholders, team members and leadership and want to improve your communication
- seek efficient learning in a supportive, structured learning environment