Master of Business Administration
*Applications for the Executive MBA are paused at this time.
Admission to the Executive MBA Program
Admission to the Executive MBA Program is based on a multitude of factors and will be evaluated holistically. Our website contains several resources to help walk you through the admission process, but we are here to help. Contact us at (800) 633-1430 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you’d like to set up an advising appointment.
Apply for admission and pay the application fee
Visit apply.wisconsin.edu to begin the online application form.
Completing your application requires a non-refundable $56 application fee. Your application will not be processed until this fee is paid. Payment can be made online, or a check can be mailed to:
UW Oshkosh Office of Graduate Studies
800 Algoma Blvd., Dempsey Hall 345, Oshkosh, WI 54901
Request and submit official transcripts
An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university is required. To request official transcripts, contact any colleges or universities where you completed undergraduate or graduate coursework. Submit your official transcripts electronically to email@example.com or mail to UW Oshkosh Office of Graduate Studies.
Email your current professional resume or curriculum vita
Email your current professional resume or curriculum vita to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email your personal essay
If you did not include in your UW System application, email your personal essay to email@example.com. Your personal essay should be single-spaced and no longer than two pages, describing:
- Your reason for pursuing an MBA degree. What is your career objective and how will the UW Oshkosh Executive MBA contribute to that objective?
- The impact it will have on both your short- and long-term career goals. Provide an example of your leadership in a project, initiative or business strategy. Cite details of what you did, how you did it and what you accomplished.
- The value you will bring to the classroom. Your success in the program is dependent upon the strengths you bring to your cohort group. What are your greatest strengths that you will bring into your group?
Email two letters of recommendation
- Senior leader within your organization. This may be your manager or another person within the company.
- Another individual you’ve worked closely with. This may be in your current organization or with a previous employer and could include a manager, senior executive, co-workers, customer, client or member of a volunteer organization.
Schedule admissions interview
The Executive MBA interviews allow the Cohort Manager to better access candidates’ fit in the cohort while giving you an opportunity to ask additional questions and determine if the program is well suited to meet your goals.
Apply for Executive MBA Scholarship (if applicable)
International student application materials (if applicable)
Students who have, or need, a student visa may find additional admission requirements found at uwosh.edu/gradstudies/.
College of Business
Sage Hall, Suite 1608
835 High Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54901
firstname.lastname@example.org • (920) 424-0631