Management and Human Resources
Office Hours: Office Hours Directory
- ABD Business Administration – OB/HRM University of Oklahoma, Price College of Business 2023
- MS Management & Human Resources University of Tennessee, Haslam College of Business 2019
- BA Russian Language & Literature Indiana University, College of Arts & Sciences 2012
- Kraus, S. A., Blake, B. D., Festing, M., & Shaffer, M. A. (2023). Global employees and exogenous shocks: Considering positive psychological capital as a personal resource in international human resource management. Journal of World Business, 58(3).
- Blake, B. D., Baur, J. E., & Buckley, M. R. (2022). Let's get physical: Physical activity as a team intervention at work. Group & Organization Management.
- Blake, B. D. (2022). Internationalisation and emerging market organisations: Toward a theory of HRM adaptation. International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, 12(4), 317-340.
- Blake, B. D., Henry, S. E., Baur, J. E., Frink, D. D., & Buckley, M. R. (2022). Politics and iron ladies: Leveling the organizational playing field. Organizational Dynamics, 51(1).
- Kraus, S. A., Blake, B. D., Festing, M., & Shaffer, M. A. (2021). Pandemonium: How crisis induced role novelty affects global employees’ resource accumulation. Academy of Management Proceedings, 2021(1).
- Blake, B. D., Bradley, B. H., & Henry, S. E. (2021). When can negativity mean success? Gender composition, negative relationships, and team performance. Small Group Research, 52(4).
Awards and Honors:
Contracts and Grants: