Assistant Dean, Professor
Management and Human Resources
|Preferred Contact Method||MS Teams|
|Contact Infofirstname.lastname@example.org at MS Teams|
|Days||Tuesday and Thursday|
- Ph.D. Labor & Human Resource Management The Ohio State University 1983
- Masters of Labor and Human Resources Manpower Policies and Economics The Ohio State University 1982
- BS Economics The Ohio State University 1979
- Piszczek, M. M., DeArmond, S. E., & Feinauer, D. M. (2018). Employee work-to-family role boundary management in the family busines. Community Work & Family, 21(2), 111-132.
- Rau, B. L., & Feinauer, D. M. (2010). Bringing HR into the Information Age: Why the status quo isn't going to get us there. Journal of Human Resources Education.
- Rau, B. L., & Feinauer, D. M. (2006). The role of internal agents in starting salary negotiations. Human Resources Management Review, 16: 47-66.
- Piszczek, M., DeArmond, S. E., & Feinauer, D. M. . Employee work-family boundary management in the family business. 77th Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA.
Awards and Honors:
Contracts and Grants:
- Life Studies Consortium of the Fox Valley Foundations and Chambers of Commerce External .