Teaching Assistant Professor
|Preferred Contact Method:||Collaborate Ultra|
|Preferred Contact Info:||email@example.com|
|Day(s):||Tuesday and Thursday|
|Time(s):||9:00-11:00 or by appt.|
- MBA Business Administration UW Oshkosh 1999
- BBA Marketing - Minor in Theatre UW Whitewater 1994
Online Instructor Certification Course, UW Oshkosh, 2022-2023 Completion
- Fredrickson, K. M. . High-Impact Audits in Digital Marketing. Spring Conference on Teaching & Learning : The Joys of Teaching & Learning : Cultivating community, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Fredrickson, K. M. . Digital Marketing SOS for Small Business. Stukent Digital Marketing Summit, Utah.
- Fredrickson, K. M. Don’t Just Post – A Modern Playbook for Effective Personal Branding Online, Propel Young Professionals Organization - Oshkosh, Wisconsin. March 2021.
- Fredrickson, K. M. Don’t Just Post – A Modern Playbook for Effective Personal Branding Online, Propel - Young Professionals Organization. March 2021.
- Fredrickson, K. M. Positioning Your Organization for Ad Grant Success, NPlace. October 2020.
- Fredrickson, K. M. Attract. Resonate. Differentiate! The Entrepreneur’s Playbook for Marketing, Green Bay Packers Mentor/Protege Program. May 2016.
Awards and Honors:
- (2020, October 1) Teaching Students to be Virtual Consultants in Times of Crisis - Honorable Mention in the 2020 MABDA Innovation in Business Education Award program under the track, Pedagogical or Curricular Innovation.
- Most Valuable Poster (MVP) (2020, June 18) Stukent.
- CASE V District award (2006) Best Viewbook.
Contracts and Grants:
- CARES Act Grant: Digital Marketing Clinic for Small Businesses United States Small Business Administration (SBA) FDB Teaching .