Department Chair and Professor
Supply Chain Management
|Preferred Contact Method:||Collaborate or Email|
|Preferred Contact Info:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Days and Times:||341-002: T/Th 11:30-12:30
342-001: T/Th 10:15-11:15
342-002: M 4:30-5:30
- Ph.D. Production & Operations Management University of Nebraska Lincoln 1995
- MS Management Information Systems Northern Illinois University DeKalb, IL 1991
- BS Production and Operations Management Northern Illinois University DeKalb IL 1984
- Godfrey, M. A Spreadsheet Approach for Incorporating Actual Motor Carrier Freight Rates and External Environment Costs in a Newsvendor Model. Terrance Jalbert (Ed.). International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, 11(1), 55-72.
- Woldt, J., & Godfrey, M. (2022). Is there a homefield advantage? The impact of shareholder wealth from U.S. manufacturing location decisions a comparative analysis. Peter Kelle (Ed.). International Journal of Production Economics.
- Godfrey, M. (2019). Applying Lean, Six Sigma, & The Theory of Constraints to Non-Profit Service Organizations. Global Conference on Business and Finance Proceedings, 14(2), 32-44.
- Skiver, R. L., Godfrey, M., & (2017). Crowdserving: A Last Mile Delivery Method for Brick-and-Mortar Retailers. Global Journal of Business Research, 11(2), 67-77.
- Manikas, A., Godfrey, M., & Skiver, R. (2017). Using Big Data to Predict Consumer Responses to Promotional Discounts as Part of Sales & Operations Planning. International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, 10(1), 69-78.
- Godfrey, M. R. (2015). Determining Optimal Flow-time Schedules for the Multiple-product Batch-flow Problem. International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, 8(2), 19-35.
- Arbaugh, B., Godfrey, M., Hwang, A., Leisen Pollack, B., & Niendorf, B. (2012). Quantitative Research Methods in Online Business Education: 2000-2010: A Review and Comparison by Discipline.
- Niendorf, B., Godfrey, M., Arbaugh, B., Johnson, M., Leisen Pollack, B., & Wresch, B. (2009). Research in Online and Blended Learning in the Business Disciplines: Key Findings and Possible Future Directions. Internet and Higher Education, 12(2), 71-87.
- Woldt, J., & Godfrey, M. . The Impact of Shareholder Wealth on the Manufacturing Location Decision: Reshoring vs Foreign Direct Investment. Production and Operation Management, Virtual.
Awards and Honors:
Contracts and Grants: