Management and Human Resources
|Preferred Contact Method||In Person|
|Contact Info||email (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Day(s)/Time(s)||Tuesday/Thursday - 9:40am-11:10am|
Office Hours: Office Hours Directory
- Ph.D. University of Utah 2016
- BS Physiology & Developmental Biology Brigham Young University 2005
- Smith, I. H., Soderberg, A. T., Netchaeva, E., & Okhuysen, G. A. An examination of mind perception and moral reasoning in ethical decision-making: A mixed-methods approach. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Zhang, T., & Soderberg, A. T. When the going gets tough, the tough are let go? The effects of political ideology on leader tenure in organizations. International Journal of Organizational Analysis.
- Romney, A. C., Soderberg, A. T., & Okhuysen, G. A. Seeing through the FOG: A classroom exercise illustrating the challenges of sharing information as facts, opinions, and guesses in teams. Management Teaching Review.
- Bonner, B. L., Soderberg, A. T., Meikle, N., & Overbeck, J. R. The effects of experience, expertise, reward power, and decision power in groups. Group Dynamics: Theory, Research, and Practice.
- Chauhan, R. S., Connelly, S., Howe, D. C., Soderberg, A. T., & Crisostomo, M. The danger of "Fake News": How using social media for information dissemination can inhibit the ethical decision making process. Ethics & Behavior.
- Soderberg, A. T., & Romney, A. C. Building trust: How leaders can engender feelings of trust among followers. Business Horizons.
- Chauhan, R. S., Howe, D. C., & Soderberg, A. T. Reviewing and rebalancing the positive skew of emotions in transformational leadership. Management Research Review.
- Howe, D. C., Chauhan, R. S., Soderberg, A. T., & Buckley, M. R. Paradigm shifts caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Organizational Dynamics.
- Soderberg, A. T., & Howe, D. Can you expect those with status to be ethical? The effects of status on trust. Ethics & Behavior.
- Soderberg, A. T., Zhang, T., & Lytle, B. L. Fair-weather liberals and loyal conservatives: The effects of political ideology on the loyalty of sports fans. International Journal of Organizational Analysis.
- Bonner, B. L., Soderberg, A. T., & Romney, A. C. In the same group but moving in different directions: Coordination effects in tasks with simultaneous intellective and judgmental performance criteria. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied, 22(4), 471-487.
- Diekmann, K. A., Soderberg, A. T., & Tenbrunsel, A. E. (2013). Fairness and ethics in bargaining and negotiation. M. Olekalns, & W. L. Adair (Ed.). Handbook of Research on Negotiation, 191-220.
Awards and Honors:
- MHR Department Teaching Award (2019) Management & Human Resources Department, College of Business, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
- Doctoral Student Teaching Excellence Award (2015) David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah.
- Best Student Paper Award (2014) Conflict Management Division, Academy of Management.
Contracts and Grants: