|Preferred Contact Method:||Collaborate Ultra (and by appointment)|
|Preferred Contact Info:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Day(s):||Tuesday and Thursday (ACCT 207) email (Graduate Students)|
By Appointment Only (Grad Students)
- Ph.D. Accounting Indiana University 2001
- MS Management and Chemical Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1992
- BS Engineering and Chemical Engineering Princeton University 1987
- Stuart, N., & Jiménez-Angueira, C. E. Overcoming common measures bias in performance evaluation judgments. Cost Management.
- Haywood-Sullivan, B., & Stuart, N. (2016). Does Functional Experience Impair Cross-Pollination of the B…SC (Balanced Scorecard)? Management Accounting Quarterly.
- Stuart, N., & Jansen, J. P. (2014). How to predict the market’s reaction when you announce an acquisition. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance/Wiley, 25(2), 43-49.
- Stuart, N. (2013). Assessing the costs and benefits of investing in cost-system accuracy. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, 25(1), 59-68.
- Stuart, N., Jansen, I. P., Sanning, L. W., & (2013). On the relation between the relative size of acquisitions and the wealth of acquiring firms. Applied Economics Letters, 20(6), 534-539.
- Stuart, N., & Jimenez-Angueira, C. E. (2013). Relative Performance Evaluation, Pay-for-Luck, and Double-Dipping in CEO Compensation. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
- Stuart, N., Dzuranin, A. C., & Randolph, D. W. (2013). Doing more with less: Using non-cash incentives to improve employee performance. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance/Wiley, 24(5), 75-80.
- Campbell, T., Fisher, J. G., & Stuart, N. (2012). Integrating Sustainability with Corporate Strategy: A Maturity Model for the Finance Function. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance/Wiley, 23(5), 61-68.
- Stuart, N., & Dzuranin, A. C. (2012). The effect of tangible and intangible noncash rewards on satisfaction and performance in a production setting. Management Accounting Quarterly, 13(4), 1-9.
- Jansen, I. P., Sanning, L. W., & Stuart, N. (2012). Do hubris and the information environment explain the effect of acquirers’ size on their gains from acquisitions? Journal of Economics and Finance.
- Dowell, G. W., Shackell-Dowell, M. B., & Stuart, N. (2011). Boards, CEOs, and Surviving a Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Internet Shakeout. Strategic Management Journal, 32(10), 1025-1045.
- Stuart, N. (2008). Diversification to Mitigate Expropriation in the Tobacco Industry. Journal of Financial Economics, 89(1), 136-157.
Awards and Honors:
Contracts and Grants: