- Ph.D. Education University of Wisconsin Madison 1983
- MS Education University of Wisconsin Madison 1979
- MA English San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA 1972
- BA English San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA 1970
- Wresch, B. Assessing Co-curricular Impacts on the Development of Business Student Professionalism: Supporting Rites of Passage. Taylor and Francis (Ed.).
- Wresch, B., & Fraser, S. (2012). ICT – enabled Market Freedoms and their Impacts in Developing Countries: Opportunities, frustrations, and surprises. Information Technology for Development.
- Wresch, B., & Fraser, S. (2011). Persistent Barriers to E-commerce in Developing Countries: A Longitudinal study of efforts by Caribbean companies. Journal of Global Information Management.
- Wresch, B. (2009). Progress on the global digital divide: an ethical perspective based on AMartya Sen's capabilties model. Ethics & Information Technology.
- Niendorf, B., Godfrey, M., Arbaugh, B., Johnson, M., Leisen Pollack, B., & Wresch, B. (2009). Research in Online and Blended Learning in the Business Disciplines: Key Findings and Possible Future Directions. Internet and Higher Education, 12(2), 71-87.
- Wresch, W. (2006). Managerial Strategies Used To Overcome Technological Hurdles: A Review Of E-Commerce Efforts Used By Innovative Caribbean Managers. Journal Of Global Information Management.
- Wresch, W. (2005). National Competitive Advantage In E-Commerce Efforts: A Report From Five Caribbean Nations. Perspectives On Global Development And Technology 5(2).
- Wresch, W. (2003). Perspectives On The Right To Publish: Global Inequalities, Digital Publications, And The Legacy Of Revolutionary France. Ethics And Information Technology 5(2).
- Wresch, W. (2003). Initial E-Commerce Efforts In Nine Least Developed Countries: A Review Of National Infrastructure, Business Approaches, And Product Selection. Journal Of Global Information Management 11(2).
- Wresch, W. (1996). Disconnected: Haves And Have Nots In The Information Age. Rutgers University Press.
Awards and Honors:
Contracts and Grants: