About the College of Education and Human Services
Since its inception as a teacher-training school in 1871, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh has been a recognized leader in education. Today, the College of Education and Human Services (COEHS) is proud to be preparing the next generation of professional leaders in education, human services and counseling, who will set the pace in education reform and social change in an increasingly diverse environment.
- Initial teaching licensure
- Advanced Administrative Licenses
- Professional graduate training for professional counselors
- Professional Development for Teachers
- Specialized programs for teachers who want to add a new content or grade level license
- Accelerated licensure in a variety of areas
- One of the state’s largest and longest English as a Second Language Program
- Only in the Midwest
TITLE II REPORT
This report is the COHES Title II report data about teacher preparation and certification; technical assistance (TA) materials to support the collection, analysis and reporting of Title II data; and contact information for the states and testing companies involved in the Title II data collection process.
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction - Annual Reports
The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction produces an annual report of the State’s educator preparation programs that includes information on program completers and first time passage rates on the state required performance assessments