Leadership, Literacy and Social FoundationsContent Area: Educational Leadership and Policy
Master of Science–
Educational Leadership and Policy
The Educational Leadership and Policy program is for individuals looking to attain a leadership role within their organizations by completing a degree program, graduate certificate or licensure pathway. Program participants will develop capacity to:
- Envision and guide organizational change
- Communicate effectively, engage constituents, develop people and build community
- Advocate and promote equity for diverse populations and respect for individuals
- Integrate theory, data, research and ethical standards into the context of one’s practice through continuous learning
Program Requirements 30 Credits
- Core Courses | 18 credits
- Emphasis | 12 credits
Students must select an emphasis or certificate program to complement the required courses. We can also help you design a combination of courses to meet your specific career goals and interests.
Applicants are considered on an individual basis. LEARN MORE about begin your journey today.
Additional Program Options
- PK-12 Principal
- Director of Instruction
- Athletics Leadership and Sports Management
- Leadership for Social Justice
- Post-Secondary, Technical and Adult Education (PTAE)
- Instructional Library Media Specialist (902 License)
The first step to admission into a UW Oshkosh graduate program is completing the online application. Depending on the program you wish to pursue, you may need to provide additional information and materials or complete additional forms.