Compliance, Risk and Integrity
As a recipient of federal and state funding, UW Oshkosh must ensure that both the institution and employees comply with the various regulations, laws and policies that govern the duties and activities of the University. This includes federal regulations, state administrative code, institutional policy, and also compliance with UW System and Board of Regents policies.
If you are looking for assistance with Research Compliance, please visit the Office of Sponsored Programs website for information. You can also email the Research Compliance team at the following addresses:
- Institutional Review Board (IRB): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC): email@example.com
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI): OSP@uwosh.edu
- Responsible Conduct in Research (RCR): OSP@uwosh.edu
Report a Safety Concern
Use this form to report. Please use UWO Mobile “Chat with UWO PD” for urgent request. all 9-1-1 for any emergencies.
Culver Family Welcome Center
625 Pearl Ave., Suite 212