All staff are governed by the UW System Code of Ethics under UW System Administrative Policy 1292, Workplace Conduct Expectations.
Regent Policy 14-6 also protects students and employees from retaliation or any form of adverse reaction for speaking out.
Report an Ethics or Compliance Concern
At UW Oshkosh, it is a shared responsibility to ensure that University employees abide by workplace codes of conduct, laws, and regulations that uphold integrity and ethical behavior. If you suspect inappropriate behavior or wrongdoing, or are aware of actual misconduct, you can follow the methods outlined below to make a report.
Individuals can start the reporting process by notifying their immediate supervisor. Those who prefer not to speak to their immediate supervisor can also contact the following people:
- Department Chair or Dean
- Appropriate Dean or Provost for faculty concerns
- Human Resources
- Campus Title IX Coordinator for alleged sexual assault
- UW Oshkosh Police Department
- Local law enforcement:
- Oshkosh Police Department
- Fond du Lac Police Department
- Menasha Police Department
- Call 911 if you are in danger or if you need immediate help.
- For students: Dean of Students Office
If you have a concern about alleged or actual misconduct, fraud, violations of policy, or if you fear retaliation for speaking up, the following Reporting Hotline can be used anonymously or non-anonymously. Individuals may file a report online at the link below. Another option is to call the Hotline. Users may choose whether to file anonymously or non-anonymously.
Hotline Phone: (855) 827-4950