RN to BSN to MSN
- Students must apply to the MSN program during their first semester of BSN@Home. Students should contact their BSN@Home adviser to express interest in the RN to BSN to MSN Program.
- General education courses must first be completed in the BSN@Home option before enrolling in graduate electives.
- Students must maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher while also achieving a:
- C or higher in all undergraduate courses.
- B or higher in all graduate courses.
- Graduate tuition rates apply to graduate electives taken while enrolled in the BSN@Home option.