Senior Lecturer, Simulation Coordinator
College of Nursing
- - MS Nursing Education, Regis University, 2010
- - BS Nursing, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, 1993
- - Certified Health Care Educator, 2010
- - Incident Command System 100, 200, 300, 700, 800, 2009
- - Red Cross First Aid Instructor / provider, 2009-2011
- - Red Cross CPR Instructor / provider, 2009-2011
- - Trauma Nurse Specialist Certification
- - PALS Certified, 1994- present
- - ACLS Certified, 1994-present
- - Licensed Registered Nurse, WI, 1993-present
- - American Heart Association BLS Certified, 1990-present
- - Clinical: Critical Care, Peri Op Care
- - Teaching: Pedagogy of Simulation
- - Woda, Aimee, Jamie Hansen, Kristina Thomas Dreifuerst, Polly Anderson, Theresa Hardy, and Mauricio Garnier-Villarreal. "The Impact of Simulation on Knowledge and Performance Gain Regarding Diabetic Patient Care." Clinical Simulation in Nursing 34 (2019): 16-21.
- - Lancaster, Rachelle J., Polly M. Anderson, Jaya A. Jambunathan, Kathleen Elertson, and Catherine Schmitt. "Simulation STEPS Ahead: Preparing to Engage in Systematic Evaluations of Simulation Activities." Nursing Education Perspectives 36.6 (2015): 406-07.
- - Anderson, P. Implementation of the STEPS Across an Undergraduate Nursing Program. Drexel University National Simulation Conference, 2013.
Award(s) and Honor(s)
- - National Nurses Week Recognition Award for Teaching, 2016
- - University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Faculty Development Grant, 2013