Clinical Placement Coordinator - Traditional BSN Program
College of Nursing
- - MSN, Vanderbilt University, 1997
- - BSN, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, 1990
- - BSW, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, 1981
- - Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, 1997
- - CPR, 1980
- - Women’s Health
- - Roberts, T., Hanna, K., Hurley, S., Turpin, R., & Clark, S. (2018). Peer Training Using Cognitive Rehearsal to Promote a Culture of Safety in Health Care. Nurse Educator, 43(5), 262-266.
- - Hellman, A. N. & Clark, S. N. (2014). The ABCs of caring for sexual assault patients. Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!, 12(4), 39-40.
- - Reeves, S. N., & Hellman, A. (2012). Womenʼs health: Putting your nursing skills in the PINK. Nursing Made Incredibly Easy!, 10(3), 20-25.
- - Clark, S. (2015, May). Integrating medical and mental health in simulation to develop communication skills in nursing students. 11th Annual Workshop. Talk presented at 2015 Annual Faculty Workshop, University of Kentucky.
- - Clark, S. (2010, November). Medical-psych simulation. Tennessee Simulation Conference.
Award(s) and Honor(s)
- - Outstanding Junior Faculty Teaching Award, Whitson-Hester School of Nursing, 2015
- - Compassionate Nurse Award, Life Support for Nurses, 2015
- - Anne Koci Excellence in Teaching Award, Whitson-Hester School of Nursing, 2014
- - Junior Faculty Teaching Award, Tennessee Technological School of Nursing, 2006
- - Quality Education Plan, “Using Upperclassmen Peers to Coach Communication Strategies to Address Incivility,” Tennessee Technological University, 2014
- - Quality Education Plan, “Using Simulation with a Multidisciplinary Group of Undergraduate Students,” Tennessee Technological University, 2012-2013
- - Significant Learning Grant, Development of a hybrid online course for nursing students in the pilot accelerated program, Tennessee Technological University, 2012